Re: Payment Initiation - platform integration

IF the subject line of this thread is "payment initiation";
AND IF "invoice" is described in the UBL (an OASIS & ISO standard) as "a
document used to request payment";
THEN invoices and UBL as addressed in that established standard are
relevant.

RE: "The WG will likely use JSON as it's preferred message encoding"

No problem. Perhaps keep in mind:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multichannel_retailing

Joseph Potvin
Project Coordinator, DataKinetics
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-potvin/2/148/423>