Re: XRP

Comments about XRP under the sub-heading "Areas of Concern":
http://www.coindesk.com/report-conflict-ripple-labs-consensus-protocol/

The original R3 CEV report seems to be unavailable... it used to be here:
http://r3cev.com/2014/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Ripple_Paper_Public.pdf

Anyone here have a copy?

Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983
LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/pub/joseph-potvin/2/148/423>