Re: Web Payments API

Hey Manu,

Thanks for putting this together.

A few questions:

1. What happens after the request is received by the browser/wallet? It's
not clear who actually processes the payment in the card example? Are you
suggesting that the payer must process the card payment and then the
promise resolves to a proof of payment?

2. The flow is not exactly what we've proposed in the charter where we
propose an inititation request/response to select the scheme and instrument
followed then by either a completion request/response (if the completion is
done by the payer) or a notification request/response if the completion is
done by the payee (this seems similar to your acknowledgement step). What
needs to change, the spec or the charter?

Adrian