Re: Payment messages, browser APIs, and REST APIs

On 09/30/2015 11:59 PM, Anders Rundgren wrote:
> Before jumping into APIs I would like to know where the Payment UI
> is.

It depends on the API.

For the browser API, the payment UI is exposed by the browser or a polyfill.

For the BTLE / NFC API, the payment UI could be exposed by a native app.

For the REST API, the payment UI could be exposed by a command line
client, native app, or browser.

... although, I'm pretty sure that's not where you're going w/ this,
Anders. :P ... but I'll wait for you to raise the Native Messaging point
instead of guessing that that's where you're going to go with this. :)

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/