Re: Some Technical Features for Web Payments

Hi. Anders.

I remember MS suggested BIG NUM feature at Web Crypto WG.

BIG NUM was focusing effective calculation.

my suggestion for formatting small number is not for calculation but for
formatting.

trying to make small numbers more HUMAN READABLE.

does it make sense?

-------

for luhn check, I know it can be easily polyfilled with existing javascript.
but for better usage of luhn check, implemented in browser inside is better.

one of question I have is
does tokenized card(from ApplePay, SamsungPay) pass luhn check?

mountie.

--
Mountie Lee

PayGate