Re: Spec/vision Clarification

The purpose of the standard data, which would include more than price, is
to help the component that helps the user select a payment app, filter
which apps are able to process the payment.

One can imagine having a bunch of payment apps installed which support
different payment methods and may have other constraints on the payments
they are able to process.

It should be possible for the mediator (likely the browser) to (possibly
with user interaction) be able to narrow the list down to a single payment
app without needing to probe each one to find out if it is capable of
processing the requested payment.

On 13 November 2015 at 09:09, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com