Re: Satoshi nominated for Nobel Prize

The proof-of-work algorithm used in the Satoshi Blockchain co-opts
disruption. As we have seen occurring, mining has shifted from a hobbyist
endeavor to something the powerful -- able to afford their own ASIC farms
-- do. In my opinion calling Bitcoin disruptive is short-sighted: although
it teases at disintermediating financial service providers, ultimately
bitcoin fails to meaningfully redistribute control of the means of
production.

--
"If I can quote Alice Walker, 'The biggest way people give up power is by
not knowing they have it to start with.' " -- Jill Stein, the most