Re: W3C includes bitcoin in new standards and tools for web checkout processes

On 4 November 2015 at 03:35, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Quite a nice article on the W3C work and bitcoin, that is trending.
>

> http://bravenewcoin.com/news/w3c-includes-bitcoin-in-new-standards-and-tools-for-web-checkout-processes/
>
> All the comments I've seen have been pretty upbeat.  I'm pretty stoked
> that bitcoin was explicitly mentioned as previous drafts left it to the
> imagination.
>
> I sense an air of general excitement ... :)

Some response to Manu's comments

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/3rl3f6/the_status_of_bitcoin_in_the_w3c_web_payments/

One person said : "Alright, say I am someone who would like to see bitcoin
as part of the web payments standard, but I have marginal programming
skills. What are some tasks I could to to increase likelyhood of adoption?"