Re: Google's Web Payment API

(Note: In the spirit of full disclosure, I am the author of Chrome's
proposal)

Hi Anders -

I don't think that's true at all. We are in the (very) beginning stages of
the WG, and I think there is still plenty of time for alternate proposals
to emerge. Anyone is free to write a proposal and submit it to the Web
Community Incubation Group [1] for feedback and discussion, just like we
did [2].

It is far from "game over."

Thanks,

Zach