Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

Dear Adrian, all,

Sorry for my late reply, but as far as the last bulletpoint, [*italics*
mine]

*Bridges distributed value networks*. The Web will ultimately serve as a
bridge between both open and closed value exchange networks, enabling
ubiquitous and easier payments. This will enable both *merchants* and
*customers* to seamlessly send and receive money using a variety of
previously non-interoperable payment instruments.

I've probably missed something, but I read this 'bridging' aspect to focus
on interoperability of value exchange networks, and suggest for your
consideration that this section be reworded to:

*Bridges distributed value networks*. The Web will ultimately serve as a
bridge between  open and closed payment networks, enabling interoperable
value exchange. This will enable both* payers *and *payees* to seamlessly
send and receive value using a variety of previously non-interoperable
payment instruments.

m2v ;)

p.