Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

Hi Melvin,

Are you referring to this line:
* Secure by design

I agree with what you're saying but I don't think it's necessary to strip
this statement out completely. I think it's important that we state that
the design is intended to promote security, however that ultimately
translates into the implementation.

Do you have a suggestion for an alternative wording?