Re: Square's new payee identifier: cashtags

adrian->hopebailie.com
adrian>hopebailie.com
adrian-hopebailie.com
adrian@hopebaillie.com
hopebaillie.com/+adrian

The $ sign is a sub - delimiter according to what I've been reading
about the URI specs..
(the characters I used above are either reserved characters or
considered unsave).

The @ symbol works so well because people say: 'at' when they see it. I
think that is, in the end, why it is a winner. How are the other ones
pronounceable? (not a rhetorical question)

--
--  Erik Ros           --