Re: Access to localhost to be outlawed?

I'm not sure I agree. The discussion seems to talk about user-initiated
actions in a way that makes me think that clicking a link or button or
otherwise taking some action that causes a subresource to be loaded from
localhost is fine. What is not fine is unsolicited attempts to access the
local network.

Are you sure this presents a problem for you?