Re: OpenBazaar: Decentralized markets for online trade

Sorry to jump in, but someone mentioned OpenBazaar, drugs, and Pandora's box right next to each other.

Let me point out that we've already opened Pandora's box. OpenBazaar is going to close it back shut.

The world we experience every day is one where millions of people (over the course of a few years) have died because our governments decided to open the Pandora's box of prohibition.

We should all welcome the day when we will all be safer thanks to the end of prohibition.

Let's watch our rhetoric and not allow the rhetoric of politicians to infiltrate it and distort reality, truth, etc.

Cheers,
Greg Slepak