Re: Web Payments Interest Group 2015 NYC face-to-face meeting reading list

Thanks Manu, This is a useful list (also convenient for review ahead of the
Faster Payments Task Force meeting).

RE: ISO 12812 Summary (20 minutes)
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2015May/att-0011/Executive_Summary_of_ISO_12812_05012015.pdf

Good to include that. However did the IG determine that ISO/IEC 19845 (UBL)
has no direct relevance to the scope of the Web Payments IG'd work?
https://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/A_Quick_Introduction_to_UBL_Oriented_to_Payment_Solutions_Designers
...in particular see:
https://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/A_Quick_Introduction_to_UBL_Oriented_to_Payment_Solutions_Designers#Relationship_with_ISO_20022

Has the IG simply not had the time to consider this in particular? Or is
there opposition within the IG to ISO/IEC 19845?

To quote from the W3C WP IG's "Response to X9’s Comments on WPIG’s Use
Cases and Capabilities Document":
"You suggest that our effort might be better expressed as “Web Commerce”
versus “Web Payments.”  This is consistent with other feedback we have been