Re: [Payments Architecture] A vision statement for the web payments architecture work

On 06/04/2015 07:14 AM, Pindar Wong wrote:
> Perhaps in light of your points above, I might soften that statement
>  with the addition of 'only' to read:
>
> 'This is key to opening up new revenue generating opportunities on
> the Web that do not depend only on advertising.'

Both of you make good points, but I agree with Pindar's initial
suggestion. Strike it entirely; no need to alienate an entire industry
with that sort of language.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/