Re: sketching out HTTP 402 workflow

We've simplified the flow diagram somewhat to make clear what is in scope
of the standardisation work and what isn't.
Have a look at this section of the wiki page:
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Web_Payments_WG_Charter_FAQ#What_payment_flows_will_the_standards_support.3F

Note that the predefined process "Process Payment" for both payer and payee
initiated schemes is not expected to be a standardised process. At this
point in the flow the wallet service or Web application should have the
logic available to execute the payment using whatever payment instrument
was selected.

In the case of debit-pull (eg: card payment) the application will likely
pass a bunch of data from the payment initiation response on to a payment
processor to execute the payment. In the case of a credit-push (eg:
bitcoin) the wallet service will execute the payment (probably through some
payment processor specific to the selected instrument - eg: coinbase).