Re: finance is a values innovation

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notary
The capacity for participating parties to securely create and store records
is perhaps amongst the more important functions.
Asymmetric systems, where for instance, only providers store records rather
than both providers and recipients, seems to afford less reliable results...
Therein also is discovery and related rule sets.