Re: finance is a values innovation

I think the principles are highly agreeable.  Yet isn't the debate more
centered on the method?

Who runs the blockchain amd protects it from 51% attacks.

Who helps grandma participate equally to a computer scientist.

How decentralised is the blockchain stablisation methods?

Vs. How decentralised are existing economic levers.

I recon we need to own our own data.  I also recon the various choices of
law, contribute towards societies & democracies, all of whom suffer from an
array of problems that technology can solve, from proof of identity for
refugees, through to keeping smarter, wealthier people honest.

I hope we'll find an evokutionary method for breaking down some of
humanities barriers to justice and sustainable development.

I'm not sure thats necessarily the domain of bitcoin though.   I worrily
that in the la d of bitcoin, it is the machines that rule and (hopefully)
those who control them, rather than the people.

Credentialing appears to decentralise using a different ideological
approach. Its perhaps important both are resourced as to ensure choices are
available, imho.

Same basic idea, different methods.

We still dont have anything that works easily in the market.  Thats the
underlying problem, that no matter how smart we are, we haven't solved yet..

Tim.