Re: "Why New Payment Mechanisms Fail To Take Off"

On 2015-01-21 16:54, Joseph Potvin wrote:
> http://platformed.info/payments-platforms-interoperability/

I have another explanation. Since not even the existing payment
schemes on the web work satisfactory[1] (due to a lack of a useful
web-client platform), new-comers in the field face "double trouble".
1) new business models 2) difficult technical solutions.

Anyway, one of the leading figures in the Web Payment IG claims that
Apple is just about linking their (r)evolutionary Apple Pay system to
the web so things are not only doom and gloom!

Anders

1]Secure AND Convenient Web Payments is currently a pipe dream