Re: Staying on Topic [Was: Re: WebPortable/PlatformProprietary - An Established Concept]

On 2015-02-19 20:53, David Nicol wrote:

> On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 9:16 AM, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com <mailto:anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     http://webpki.org/papers/web2native-bridge.pdf
>

> Looks like a fine candidate for rewriting using "membrane/pore" language

Whow!  I have no idea what that means and I couldn't find it using Google either.

This is written more like a defensive publication which I have created a bunch of
to make things a bit harder for the patent troll companies out there.

Anyway, I didn't invent the core, Google did:
http://www.cnet.com/news/google-paves-over-hole-left-by-chrome-plug-in-ban/

The other browser vendors just removed the plugins without considering
the consequences for the millions that actually relied on them.

Anders