Re: Advantages with Push Payments?

On 2015-02-04 11:08, chaals@yandex-team.ru wrote:

I guess my problem is that I don't have a reasonable description of
any payment system out there including what is actually communicated
during the different phases.

It seems that my own take on this is one of the better w.r.t. documentation:
http://webpki.org/papers/PKI/EMV-Tokenization-SET-3DSecure-WebCryptoPlusPlus-combo.pdf#page=4

Anders