Re: Platform analyzes data from multiple sources to better predict buying preferences

another link:
http://www.business-standard.com/article/companies/infinite-analytics-a-platform-that-maps-users-social-genome-115092100046_1.html

RSS reads "a platform that maps users social genome", then the headline is
"tracking consumer behaviour digitally", with a Pic of the team and TimBL.

 [image: Inline images 1]

I had a quick look at the site but couldn't see much about privacy,
decentralisation, etc...