Re: [payment agent] Payment architecture feature priorities

On 24 April 2015 at 16:12, Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On 2015-04-24 15:47, Tony Camero wrote:
>
>> Why would the the building blocks/protocols for web payments not directly
>> migrate
>>
> > into native apps?  Any native app could certainly meet the requirements
> set for
> > a web payments. It seems inclusive to me.
>
> It is the opposite that doesn't work smoothly, making
> Web(browser)-payments a difficult target for innovation.

I agree the browser is a difficult platform for payments innovation.

But I dont think it's impossible.  My testing so far has been mainly in the
browser.

I agree it's very difficult, but I dont think it's impossible.

I am finding decentralized payments so far to be incredibly powerful, but I
dont think they are for everyone.  So maybe the barriers are not the world
thing.