Re: W3C Web Payments Use Cases 1.0 first public draft

On 18 April 2015 at 16:54, Tony Camero <tonycamerobiz@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Adrian,
> I'm interested, but I'm not clear whether I can easily make a
> contribution. I have rewards and gamification platform under development
> for small communities that would involve the accumulation of points for
> value given online and/or offline.  We have a working model on the bench
> that may warrant some dusting off. it's intended that these points can then
> be distributed in private transactions (at will) ... P2p c2b et al.

Im also interested in any payments work best based on web standards
(particularly linked data).

By coincidence my motivation is also a gasification system that involves
the accumulation of points.

Tony, if you're interested in comparing notes, perhaps we could continue
this conversation off-list.