Re: decentralized wallets and payment processors

Sebastian Koske's Thesis may be found here:
http://www.mi.fu-berlin.de/inf/publications/techreports/tr2009/B-09-04/TR-B-09-04.pdf?1346662692
(Swarm Approaches for Semantic Triple Clustering and Retrieval in
Distributed RDF-Spaces"

-Brent Shambaugh

Website: bshambaugh.org