Re: decentralized wallets and payment processors

I don't think availability of suitable technology is the problem.
There are numerous options and numerous deployments of these.
That is exactly the problem.

A discovery protocol must either pick one datastore or pick many datastores
and search them all.
If it searches many of these datastores for the data it is trying to find
what order does it follow and does it stop when it finds it's first match
or does it search them all and then have some rules for picking the most
correct match?

These are hard problems which today are glossed over by the recommendation
to "use telehash".

Any clever ideas about how this can be overcome?