Re: Web Payments IG listed on W3C TPAC schedule

Dear Manu, Steph,

Having this now listed on the public TPAC website

http://www.w3.org/2014/11/TPAC/

helps tremendously.

Thank you both for providing a clear structure for those, like myself, who
are relatively new to the work of the W3C and to compliance with its
established processes.

Regards,

p.