Re: Three Important Upcoming Web Payments Events

On 09/23/2014 10:28 PM, Pindar Wong wrote:
> As far as 3) I look forward to Wednesday's marathon call that will
> work through the remaining use cases.

I promise that your eyes and ears will be bleeding by the end of the
call. :P

To attempt and streamline the process, I went through and prepped some
wordsmithing on the call tomorrow:

https://www.w3.org/community/webpayments/wiki/index.php?title=UseCases&diff=916&oldid=913