Re: do we meet at TPAC 2014?

Hi Pindar,

We are on the exact same line. Given that W3C is not yet a place where a
big part of the finance industry is, we will ensure that before taking
any decision, a critical mass is engaged. However, to be entirely
honest, I tend to think that the best windows to consider membership is
now. I don't want to be in a catch-22 position where some organizations
want to see the type of work being developed before joining, and the
group waiting for organizations to join before starting any work. I
think it is too early to see what will happen, and we will have a better
view at TPAC

BEst
steph

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27