Re: do we meet at TPAC 2014?

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 23:29:07 -0400
To: Mountie Lee <mountie@paygate.net>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
On 09/22/2014 08:05 PM, Mountie Lee wrote:
> I'm trying to find public schedule of web payment cg at tpac 2014
> but until now can't find.
>
> do we meet at TPAC 2014?

The Web Payments IG is going to meet on Monday/Tuesday of TPAC 2014, and
there will be representatives from the Web Payments CG there.
Unfortunately, the meeting isn't on the schedule, but assume that the
first two days of TPAC will consist of Web Payments discussion.

I'll have a blog post out in a day or two about this, I'll make sure to
ping the list w/ the details.