Unlinkability. Re: Building Linked Data into the Core of the Web

From: Anders Rundgren <anders.rundgren.net@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 08:31:08 +0200
To: Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Unlinkability is actually considered an asset in many web contexts.

I'm by no means an enemy to Linked Data, I just don't see what it
would do for *conventional* payments except for introducing privacy
and access control concerns.

I have now updated the WebCrypto++ payment demo documentation:
https://openkeystore.googlecode.com/svn/wcpp-payment-demo/trunk/docs/messages.html

It uses a *single* link (AuthURL) but this link is not published not on the web, it is rather
carried inside of a locally stored credential and is only accessible through trusted code.

Anders