Re: Innovations in payment technologies and the emergence of digital currencies

Somewhat tangential but just a friendly reminder that New York Department
of Financial Services has extended their consultation for their proposed
virtual currency regulatory framework (BitLicence) to October 21st
<http://www.dfs.ny.gov/legal/vcrf_submit_comments.htm>, so please get your
views in before this deadline.

For those interested in how this might related to related to HK Ordinances,
please send me private email as I'm getting together some clue this Sept
30th.

p.