Re: Suggestion: Remove "non-fiat money" from the draft Web Payments IC Charter

From: Stephane Boyera <boyera@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 08:28:22 +0200
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>, Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@opman.ca>, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com>
CC: public-webpaymentsigcharter <public-webpaymentsigcharter@w3.org>, Web Payments CG <public-webpayments@w3.org>
Hi Manu, Joseph, All

Given that there seems to be a consensus on removing non-fiat. I'm happy
to proceed. The easiest, at a first glance, is to just remove the term
and not open another can of worms by adding a new term. I believe that
the idea is very well conveyed and I feel we don't need to go further.
I implemented this change (removing the problematic term).
cheers
Steph

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27