Re: Doubt about Wallet as W3C Standard

RE: "What we should be standardising is an interface or API spec right? I
believe that is the general consensus"
RE: "That is a bit of a stretch given that none of the browser-vendors have
expressed any sentiment for this work yet."

Consensus amongst the participants in the CG, is what this refers to.

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations
The Opman Company | La compagnie Opman
jpotvin@opman.ca
Mobile: 819-593-5983