Re: My Linked Data and Web Payments Presentation

On 10/24/14 11:01 PM, Brent Shambaugh wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I'm giving a presentation about linked data and web payments. I
> thought I'd share it here in case it is useful.
>
> http://bshambaugh.org/intro_linked_data_and_web_payments_unfinished.pdf
>
> -Brent

Brent,

Any chance of it being uploaded to slideshare? If you do that, I can
make a Linked Open Data rendition of the presentation, amongst other
things [1].

[1] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9N75S33 -- This URI will resolve
to a page that includes your presentation, once you upload to slideshare
and then notify me (via response to this mail).

--
Regards,

Kingsley Idehen
Founder & CEO