Re: W3C officially launches Web Payments initiative

It is really great!

Cong rate to the Web Payment Community group  and thank you all the people
have been working for this moment!

--

*NBREDS Inc.*

*Assistant Manager*

*Terry Cho (khc2332@nbreds.com <khc2332@nbreds.com>)*

Yeoksam Bldg 4F, 605-3, Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea
T. +82 2 541 7860  -  F. +82 2 541 7874  -  M. +82 10 2170 2332