Re: Web Payments Schema & RDF

On 10/9/14 12:36 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:

> On 9 October 2014 18:33, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com
> <mailto:msporny@digitalbazaar.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 10/09/2014 12:29 PM, Melvin Carvalho wrote:
>     > I've created the 7 terms I needed in a new vocab today in the space
>     > of 30 minutes.  I'll follow this work to see if I can align.
>
>     Would you mind sharing the vocab so that we can integrate/align on our
>     side as well?
>

> Is here:
>
> https://cc.rww.io/vocab
>
> I havent added owl : sameAs to the commerce spec yet, but will.

I've slurped the data from <https://cc.rww.io/vocab> into URIBurner
which enables an alternative view [1] into your ontology with
follow-your-nose friendliness re., serendipitous discovery of related
ontologies, classes, properties, and individuals (class instances) .

It would be nice if you could add rdfs:domain and rdfs:range relations
to the property definitions, that way the semantics of the entity
relationship types facilitated by these properties will be clearer, to
both humans and machines. Likewise, in regards to adding some
rdfs:subClassOf relations to class definitions.

For bonus points, you can use owl:imports relations to indicate use of
terms from other ontologies, where applicable :)

Links:

[1] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9U34EVS  -- Crypto Currency Ontology

--
Regards,