Re: Apple Pay - Security Description

What I mean is that there's several parts to what you were mentioning:

1) create a Webby version of the scheme
2) create a "decentralized" (pending definition) version of the scheme
3) create a completely separated version of a complete payment system,
independent of "the traditional payment industry"

It is really difficult to get momentum doing all 3 at once - Apple did
basically their own version of 1) - substituting "webby" with "for Apple's
platform of choice"

Saludos!

--
ricardo