Re: [use case] Web Payments CG Use Cases 1.0 integrated into wiki

For clarification, copyright addresses the expression of an idea, not at
all an idea itself. In the hypothectical scenario you raise, all that would
be required would be to accurately paraphrase the earlier version of the
text, to say exactly the same thing, or to keep the text as-is, but put
quotation marks around it and provide attribution to the orginal source.

Joseph Potvin

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations