Re: Agenda: Web Payments Telecon - Wednesday, November 12th, 2014

Dear Manu, All,

If time permits, I'd like to provide an impression from this year's  Finance
Innovation Forum 2014
<http://www.questexevent.com/FinanceTechInnovation/2014HK/>

The deck that I will present at 15.00 HKT is here

http://tinyurl.com/fifhk2014

I've made no link to the IG's first meeting minutes  since these have still
not been confirmed. If that's incorrect then please email me the public
link now as I'd like to include confirmed minutes.  [ Manu, since you spoke
at last year's HK event, you realize the substance of this meeting and
nature of the participants ]

Best,

p.