Re: Web Payment Software Design Patterns

Let me narrow the concept to something that would be feasible as a starting
point. Whereas the subject line "Web Payment Software Design Patterns" is
very broad, my own particular interest is in comparable software design
patterns at the the mid-level architecture by which units of entitlement
(or obligation) are translocated from one wallet/account to another.

Well, I'd also like to see some common software design patterns for
wallets, etc etc. I reckon a distributed team of narrowly interested people
could assemble an interesting and useful Version 0.1 of a Web Payments
Pattern Language.

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin