Re: Web Payment Software Design Patterns

Brent,  I'm interested in the common technical transaction patterns that
show up in application source code structure, at this level:
http://www.martinfowler.com/articles/writingPatterns.html
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Introduction_to_Software_Engineering/Architecture/Design_Patterns

When I said "high-level comparison of the mechanics of transactions" I
didn't mean as high level as use cases.  I meant "developers' technical
guide" level.

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin