Re: U2F Demo

On fös 30.maí 2014 14:52, Manu Sporny wrote:
> This isn't clear from the spec at all, but we plan to implement the same
> sort of privacy-protecting login mechanism that Mozilla Persona has.
> That is, a design requirement for Identity Credentials is a login mixnet
> that hides the sites you're logging into/sending your credentials to
> from your identity provider.
I'm aware the intention is to address the issue. My intention was to
make it clear that I'm aware it isn't currently addressed, although
maybe I took it too far in the other direction. :)

I've already asked about the mixnet elsewhere, so won't repeat the
question here...

With greetings,
  Herbert Snorrason