Re: Web Payments Workshop - Next Steps

Thank you Manu and congratulations to all on such a successful meeting!

It is really delightful to see the results of many months of work and
preparation bring together the different views on this important subject.

I look forward to reading your summary and to taking the next steps with
this group as the path forward evolves as indicated below.

Other impressions, comments or observations from those who were there?

Best,

p.