Re: Web Identity spec renamed to Identity Credentials

On Sun, Mar 16, 2014 at 2:59 PM, Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> The poll to rename the Web Identity spec closed Friday night at midnight
> ET. Here are the poll results after they're combined w/ Kingsley and
> Michael's mailing-list based suggestions:

I mentioned this offline to Manu, but I thought I would mention it
here too: in the future if we have more votes like this it would be
nice to use a system like what Debian uses[1] and allow you to rank
choices and have a "further discussion option".

[1] https://www.debian.org/vote/

-dave