Re: "Web Identity" -> "Web Credentials"

actually, there's no reason "verified credentials" couldn't be applied to a
Thing. maybe i want to cryptographically verify that a book in my
hypothetical library is at the given location.

in this case it really has nothing to do with identity (only in-so-far-as a
linked-data document refers to and describes something) and everything to
do with cryptographically verified properties in a linked-data document.

cheers!
Michael