From: Joel Dietz [jd@evr.gr]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2014 8:05 PM
To: Joseph Potvin
Cc: Web Payments CG
Subject: Re: "Bitcoin--the means of payment--not bitcoin the currency, for which I see no future"

We've been discussing actively how to implement this via a cryptocurrency in the Ethereum econoimcs group. I suspect some whitepapers will be forthcoming.

Joel Dietz
Founder and CEO
Evergreen | evr.gr<http://evr.gr> | @fractastical<http://www.twitter.com/fractastical> | http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xGdTV_UMOg&hd=1