Re: FW: [W3C Webmob] PAYMENTS TASK FORCE: Setup and ready to go!

On 02/28/2014 07:44 PM, Brent Shambaugh wrote:
> Manu, or another person, should the use cases be limited to wallet
> type things? For example Square has Square Wallet, Square Cash, and
> Square Register.

No, the use cases shouldn't be limited to wallet solutions. We want to
collect as many as possible and then figure out what's in scope for the
first pass of standardization.

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/