Re: Transclusion Transcopyright Micropayments

On 02/17/2014 03:03 PM, Jonas Öberg wrote:
> There are a lot of details that could potentially go into expressing
> information about a work. Our thoughts at the moment is to try to
> cater to this by essentially allowing any kind of information that
> can be expressed as an RDF graph.

Some of the Web Payments specs take exactly this approach, using JSON-LD
as the markup mechanism. Here's an example of this in action:

https://web-payments.org/specs/source/vocabs/payswarm.html#Asset

https://web-payments.org/specs/source/vocabs/payswarm.html#License

You can learn more here:

https://hacks.mozilla.org/2013/04/web-payments-with-payswarm-identity-part-1-of-3/

https://hacks.mozilla.org/2013/04/payswarm-part-2/

https://hacks.mozilla.org/2013/04/web-payments-with-payswarm-purchasing-part-3-of-3/

> And then, it's up to the recipient application to interpret this and
> offer appropriate options to the user if it supports the Web
> Payments information that is expressed in the graph.

Jonas, this is exactly one of the approaches we're using here:

https://web-payments.org/specs/source/web-commerce-api/

blog: The Worlds First Web Payments Workshop
http://www.w3.org/2013/10/payments/